28 Mar COVID-19 Business Checklist
At Yarra Valley Business, we’re here to try and help you navigate through this most difficult time.
Please feel free to make use of the following information and click through the provided links – as supplied by one of our YVB Members, Joanne Tate of Joanne Tate Consulting.
Be Proactive – COVID-19 Checklist
As coronavirus continues to spread, businesses can be proactive in assessing and taking practical steps to manage and minimise risks that may arise.
This might include:
- Updating hygiene strategies (this may include not handling cash) and promote your care on website and social media
- With any loss of business due to cancellations or supply shortage –record details
- Your business may be eligible for the Government stimulus package click here
- Business Victoria support available click here
- Assess you cash flow budget – outgoings and when are they due – revenue expected
- Talk to suppliers – they may help you through and explain when you can pay
- Ring the ATO and arrange to put off PAYG and BAS payments, set up a payment plan. Remember there are support packages
- Talk to your bank – restructure payments
- Talk to your landlord – they will be getting Government assistance too
- Communicate Daily with your team
- Staffing – discuss options with your employees
- Clean Up and Catch Up – time for spring cleaning to keep people proactive and occupied
- Focus on your business plan – what can you change to get you through the next 1 to 4 months
- Is there a different way you can run your business? E.g café – deliver coffees/meals to businesses, etc.
- Businesses with contracts unable to be filled – Click here for help
- Most of all support each other in business.
Subscribe to our Events Calendar to be notified of our next Small Business COVID-19 Forum.